- Manage multiple design and print projects at any given time
- Professionally oversee incoming customer requests via phone, e-mail and in person to ensure job specifications and order entry are accurate and that questions by and for customers are handled courteously and promptly.
- Create print files for digital printing, offset printing and wide format printing with proper size and color specifications.
- Prepare and correct customer supplied files for print
- Output print jobs on digital presses
- Assist with customer service and additional responsibilities as needed to meet business needs.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- STRONG Customer service attitude, ability to multi task.
- Have a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Ability to communicate CLEARLY and PROFESSIONALLY, both writing and verbally.
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Well-developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer service.
- Be efficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Understand and demonstrate good color theory and typography knowledge
- Practical experience using Internet Explorer, Chrome, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Experience with Print Smith is a plus but not required.
Associates, Bachelors or prior experience in design with portfolio